The list below (in no particular order) is my attempt to put together 10 places I would go if time travel were possible. I've purposely left out personal life events (first baseball game with my dad, day I met my wife etc.) and great moments in sports as they are too numerous to do them justice. This list is for traveling in the past but if my brain can conceptualize it, I might post again for places to travel to in the future. But for now let's go back. If you are a Back to the Future fan you may have just caught my reference.
1) Creation of the universe - I've got some questions
2) Washington, D.C. - Martin Luther King Jr. "I Have a Dream Speech"
3) Devil's Tower, WY - As impressive as it is now, I'd really like to see it when it was an active volcano
4) A classic Shakespeare play on opening night in Elizabethan England
5) Dinosaurs at a distance
6) Ancient Rome in its height of glory
7) Jesus speaking to a small crowd
8) The day humans invented the wheel and discovered fire (probably not the same day!)
9) John Lennon writing "Imagine"
10) The Wright Brothers first flight
What's on your list?
Now back to the present. If you do have travel goals, take a look at our quick tips to achieving travel goals and read about one man's quest to play golf in all 50 states for some inspiration. Also, If you have a chance to visit Denver, be sure to experience the immersive History Colorado Museum. There, you'll find a modern take on the time machine as pictured below.
Do you have travel goals? See Achieving Travel Goals for some quick advice and a comprehensive primer to help you achieve travel goals. Check out a simple tool to help track travel goals and travel accomplishments - see our Travel Goal App for the iPad to learn more about tracking your unique travel goals on your own travel goal iPad app. Have you traveled to all 50 states, all 7 continents, or at least 15 countries? Become a member of our All Fifty Club, 7 Continent Club, and/or Traveler's Country Club today or give a membership as a gift! Happy Travels!